Most of us have mastered the basics when it comes to makeup — stuff like how to remove waterproof mascara, where to apply blush, and how to cover up a zit with the right concealer. But even if you've been wearing eyeshadow and foundation for decades, there are some next-level tricks out there that will leave you asking yourself, "How did I not know this?!" <
- Posted: May 11, 2021Categories: Lifestyle, Beauty, Trends, Beauty HacksRead more »
- Posted: May 11, 2021Categories: Beauty, Beauty HacksRead more »
Picking the right mascara might not be as easy as it sounds. Yes, different mascara can make quite a difference when it comes how they apply, look, stay and even feel on your eyes.
- Posted: May 11, 2021Categories: TravelRead more »
Whether it be business travel or a holiday, choosing the right airline is important if you wish to avoid anxiety and stress. Once you confirm your destination with your travel manager and have decided to fly, it is time for you to choose the right airline. Nowadays, there are thousands of airlines in operation – each offering different types of features and services at varying rates. <
- Posted: April 21, 2021Categories: TravelViews: 1Read more »
Traveling is all about ‘fun’ until small hassles like always taking the wrong turns or finding yourself wallet-less the next morning can ruin your trip in a second. To make you truly stress-free and enable you to enjoy your vacation with utmost conviction, here is a list of some travel hacks you can put to use on your next trip.
- Posted: March 25, 2021Categories: Lifestyle, Beauty, Beauty HacksRead more »
MO, whether you're a legit beauty pro or a total newb, you can always benefit from a few makeup tips. Like, why struggle with your cat eye or contour when there are so many easy hacks to make the process 100 times smoother?
- Read more »
We asked five of the beauty industry’s leading experts to predict the biggest hair, makeup, and skincare trends of 2021. Hint: It’s going to include a lot of ‘jeck’ masks, LED devices, and scalp products.
- Posted: March 03, 2021Categories: Beauty, Beauty HacksRead more »
1. For better grip, flip the bobby pin over so the wavy side is against your head.
If you have a hard time keeping your bobby pins in place, try flipping the pin over. The straight side is slicker and won't grip as well as the wavy, more textured side.